I meant to take pictures of her big day. I had my camera, but we didn't get to the church as early as I would have liked to so I thought I would take some after the baptism instead of before. But then after, it was a rush to get home and get the ice cream sundaes going so no pictures then either. That evening I was totally bummed. I can never recreate this day. At least I have the pictures I took a couple weeks before the baptism of her in her pretty dress. Sometimes we are just too busy living life to capture it!
Thursday, September 13, 2012
Sophie's Baptism
On September 1st, Sophie was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was a beautiful day. Sophie was so excited. She had many friends and family members that came to support her decision. She sang with a group of her cute friends her favorite primary song, When I am Baptized, and she was given a beautiful blessing by Logan. Sophie looked so pretty in her white dress. I hope it is a day she will never forget.
I meant to take pictures of her big day. I had my camera, but we didn't get to the church as early as I would have liked to so I thought I would take some after the baptism instead of before. But then after, it was a rush to get home and get the ice cream sundaes going so no pictures then either. That evening I was totally bummed. I can never recreate this day. At least I have the pictures I took a couple weeks before the baptism of her in her pretty dress. Sometimes we are just too busy living life to capture it!
I meant to take pictures of her big day. I had my camera, but we didn't get to the church as early as I would have liked to so I thought I would take some after the baptism instead of before. But then after, it was a rush to get home and get the ice cream sundaes going so no pictures then either. That evening I was totally bummed. I can never recreate this day. At least I have the pictures I took a couple weeks before the baptism of her in her pretty dress. Sometimes we are just too busy living life to capture it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
she looked so stunning!!!
Post a Comment