
It snowed. I wish that I was able to capture Collin's excitement when he woke up and saw the snow. I was still much too sleepy ... but his facial expression was priceless. That priceless facial expression was immediately followed by "can I go play in the snow?" I made him wait ... Sophie wasn't even awake yet, but soon I was stuffing and bundling and shoving little hands into mittens. It really is a lot of work getting kids all ready to play outside. A lot of work for a few minutes of enjoyment. But worth it. We all went out. The kids, Logan, and me with my camera. It was a family affair.
It was Ruby's first time to play in the snow. I think she liked it. She thought she was so silly the first time she put her mitten down in it.

Collin wanted to build a snow man. Lucky for him Dad was up to the task.
Collin rolled...




No comments:
Post a Comment