but
she
was
sick.
I was up all night long with her. Finally from 2:45 to 4:45 she slept without waking. At 6:30 we got up for the day. The screaming continued. Then she threw up. Poor girl.
My dear Mother in law took the two older kids for the afternoon so I could rest. I love naps. It was nice. I am awake now and expecting them to be home soon. I miss them. With Ruby asleep and them gone the house is quiet. Almost too quiet. I feel like I should be getting something done, but I don't want to wake her. So I don't. Instead I am blogging! {grin}
Soon my Mom is coming to watch Ruby so we can go to a birthday party. I am looking forward to it. It is always fun to spend time with the oldest two without worrying about the baby. And I love watching them play and interacting with friends. What a blessing it is to live so close to family that is always so willing to help.
I will post our family pics {screaming baby and all} soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment