So we have been doing this a lot lately ... especially today. O my neediness. I can't put the girl down. Yesterday Logan had the day off and I was hoping to get some much needed me time for myself but ended up taking the little lady with me because she would cry anytime I set her down. It was heart breaking. But the afternoon ended up being a pleasant one. She was an angel on our outings and then I was treated to a night out with just Logan. Which was so nice too.We rock. We read. We cuddle. I wish I knew how to make it all go away. I hate seeing her like this. I miss her smile. I miss her sweet and sassy personality. Get better soon little lady.
Get better soon. But until then, we will rock, read, and cuddle some more.
3 comments:
I am sorry she is not feeling good. I hope she feels better soon.
Boy do I know what you are going through. David and Hallie have been sick sick sick too. Hallie was supose to have a birthday party last Friday, but a day before she comes down with a horrible cough, cold and ear infections. Then just as Hallie is starting to recover, David comes down with the same thing. So I feel your pain, I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in your plee for some relief.
Poor Ruby! I unfortunetly know how you feel. I hope she gets better real soon.
Post a Comment