Yesterday was beach week at the kids gymnastics class so they wore their swim suits and instead of having them get dressed when they got home I got out the pool and we created out own beach in the backyard . . . well, sort of. The kids loved it. They splashed, and splashed. I quite enjoyed myself too sitting in the shade with my feet up watching my 2 cute kids while my other cute kid slept soundly inside the house. What a perfect afternoon. I am sure we will be doing a lot more backyard swimming! And of course, I took a lot of pictures.







2 comments:
You guys have been busy! And congrats on meeting your weight loss goal. That is a lot! It is so hard to do that, so nice job. When are we getting together for a bbq?!
You take great pictures! I love that first one of Collin- that is awesome!
Post a Comment