
Collin is in that stage where he is gradually transitioning to NO nap! Every day I send him to his room for a nap, but there is too much going on in that little head to let him sleep. After a while he comes back downstairs and he usually ends up crashing on the couch. I find him like this just about every day. One day he will realize that naps truly are a luxury. It took me a while. I was in denial about them at first, and called them laydowns. I didn't want to admit that I wanted a nap. Anyway, for now I guess Collin will settle down for a little snooze on the couch. It is less like a nap after all. And just maybe I can squeeze in beside him!
1 comment:
I love the coloring in that picture. Cute boy! Olivia keeps falling asleep on the couch as well.
Post a Comment