So I have the BEST husband in the entire world.
He decided that he wanted to start making bread. Not only did he make many loaves of bread, but he included Sophie in every minute of it. (Something I am not the best at doing - cooking is so much easier, not to mention cleaner when I do it by myself.) Anyway, Sophie loved every minute of it. And the bread wasn't half bad either!
Sophie was so funny. A few minutes into the process, she decided that she needed a chef hat and quickly ran up to her room and got this Krispy Kreme hat that she had got a couple of weeks ago. She looked so cute in her hat all covered with flour.
She is a natural baker!
She loved eating the flour
EEWW Yuck!
1 comment:
that is so precious! logan- impressive- can you give christian a tutorial on bread-making????:)
Post a Comment