The butterfly flying in the air and I saw him in the woods and then I got lost and a bear found me and I ran for my life. And then I found a sponge. Remember Ms. Lynsie, a sponge! A sponge...
The horses. I ride on a horse and they keep running and running. And a tree. It was a stick. bear keep running and running faster and faster - and then I saw something. It was a heart - and then I saw an egg. an egg. And then walk walk walking - and the bear keep running away. I love you mother. I love you too dear. Then kept running and running away unless a butterfly. It was an airplane in the woods. A boy was lost in the woods. the butterfly flies and it came into my hand! And then I walk in the woods very very quiet. It was a frog and then the bear is a frog as fast as he could and the butterfly flies. It was scissors. Scissors! Scissors! It was a snowman sponge. I've got to figure it out!
Sophie came home from school the other day so excited because she had written a book. I love it. She was soOOo proud of it and wanted Logan and I to sit on the couch and read it to her. It is the perfect example of Sophie rambling at the speed of light. Her teacher said that she could barely keep up with her and missed a few things! Imagine that? Anyway, I think it is so cute and it made me smile. She is a great author!
1 comment:
Don't they have such cute little imaginations! I love it!
Post a Comment