Sunday, February 22, 2009

St. George Fun Fly





This last weekend my father and I drove down south to a fun fly hosted by a club in St. George.  My dad spent most of the time deathly ill sleeping in the hotel while I hung out at the model port.  I was amazed at some of the demonstrations of how other people have way more money and time than I do.  I guess that's the way it goes with every hobby.  I brought my new plane down, had a maiden flight, flew it a few more times and am happy to report its back home without a scratch.  Quite a remarkable feet based on previous incidents in my short rc career.



4 comments:

Jess said...

Your pics of the kids turned out so cute! I love the ones on the blessing invite. She's gorgeous!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

Hi! I found your blog through Jessica Gunn's. Would it be ok to link your blog to mine?? That looks like so much fun! Nate would be jealous! You baby is adorable! I love the invite. Let me know you email and I will send you an invite to our blog. It is fun to keep in touch! shelbywebster@gmail.com

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

I didn't know you still did that, but I remember you and Steve doing that way back in the day. That's always looked like a lot of fun to me. Although I wouldn't think a real pilot would get a huge kick out of it.