Sunday, January 25, 2009

Your My Best Friend

OohHh Collin,
My sweet little boy -
everyday you are growing bigger
and more handsome
and more sweet.

Today you kept telling me
"Your my BEST friend."
I loved it.
It made me smile the first time
and the last.


And do you know what Collin?
You are my BEST friend too!

I love that we are always best friends.
I hope that it stays that way

forever

Even when you are older and it is no longer cool to have your mom as your best friend
I hope that 

{secretly}

I will be your best friend still.


Here is to always being BEST friends!

Love you buddy,
MOm

3 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

Don't you just love little boys? They sure are sweet! I can already tell a BIG difference between the two genders. Your kids are so cute. I love Ruby's little smile.

Tiff said...

That is so sweet. I always tell Olivia she is my best friend but she just looks at me. Hopefully they will still love us when they are teenagers.

Anonymous said...

I love little mommy's boys! Collin is so cute... Your kids have the cutest heads of hair. Way fun!