Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life With 3 Kids

Life with 3 kids is...

crazy
exhausting
a good time
stressful
rewarding
a little more messy
(who am I kidding, it is a lot more messy)
fun
challenging
smiles
tears
the most incredible experience ever


When I was pregnant with Ruby and people would find out she was baby #3, they would always comment on how hard the third is to add to the family.  Because of this I was a little nervous about what we were in for, but adding baby #3 has been our easiest yet.  I am sure it helps that Ruby is an angel baby.  Sophie and Collin have each other and are very patient with all of the feedings and other things that take my attention away from them.  Since Ruby has arrived, I feel like they have grown up so much.  I love all of my kids and am so grateful to have them and to be able to stay at home with them every day. 



These guys are the very best of friends.
Who knew this would ever happen? 
Sophie seriously hated Collin when he was born and wanted nothing to do with him until he was about 9 months old.
I love that they are so close
and I am glad that they have each other.



I {heart} this girl.
She is seriously the best baby.
I can't believe how big she is getting.



Ruby has even won over Sophie.
She adores her little sister
I hope that they will be very close too.
Sisters are the best.

Life with 3 kids is great!

4 comments:

Anna said...

very cute kids. I'm so glad it's gone so well with three. What a great Mom you are Jen. Happy Birthday tomorrow Logan.

Amber Jensen said...

It is good to hear. I have been very torn about adding another Jensen to our home. I just don't know if I have what it takes. This is a tough decision, but it is good to see you doing so well!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable. Lil' Ruby has such cute hair! I'm glad she's a good baby for you. It does get easier, doesn't it?

Laurel said...

Your kids sure are cute...love the pics...must be that new camera of yours.