And my dreams came true.
It was incredible day. One I will never forget.
It has been a great 6 years.
I am so thankful for Logan and the husband that he is -
I couldn't ask for a better husband.
I am so thankful for the father that he is -
I couldn't ask for a better father for my children.
He is amazing.
I love you babe.
Thanks for a wonderful 6 years - I am glad that I get to spend eternity with you.
6 comments:
It is crazy how fast the time goes. Logan looks so young! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats!! I love to look at people's wedding pictures! What an exciting six years!
Congratulations on 6 years! Seems like yesterday you got married. Crazy how time goes by in the blink of an eye!
Congrats! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I cannot believe all of Ruby's hair! It's gorgeous!
Yes I have missed a lot of blogging updates. Congrats on 6 fun years. You make me think I should be nicer to my husband. Love all the christmas pictures.
Here Here! Here's to Skewer!!
Post a Comment