Sunday, September 14, 2008

State Fair Extravaganza!

It's that time of year--good times at the State Fair!  We had a ton of fun and time went by far too quickly.  The kids enjoyed a pony ride, and saw all of the animals.  Sophie and Collin were totally afraid of the animals and wanted us to walk through each barn as quickly as possible until we reached the pigs.  Sophie fell in LOOOOVE with the baby pigs and was insistent that she needed to bring one home to live in her room and sleep in her bed.  She was so cute petting them and practically plowing any kid down that was in the path of the piglet she was petting.  The kids also enjoyed the kids section of where they get to be a farmer, and of course the rides.  I Love the fair!



4 comments:

Tiff said...

That looks like tons of fun! We didn't go this year because last year it was kind of disapointing now I wish we did. Oh well.

Jess said...

I'm so glad you found us! Who's blog did you find me on? Your pics are great! Your kids are so cute. We need to bbq again. You guys up for it?? If it's ok. I added you to my list of friends.

Laurel said...

It was fun looking a pictures of your family. I'll be back again to see what new adventures you are up to.

I am happy to see you on the blogging world.

It's funny that you know Jessica...she's my sister's friend. Small world.

Logan said...

Hey babe, I miss you and hope that your day is going good. It's hard being in Canada where I can't call you. Take care of the team for me.