Just a few cute pictures from Collins day with Dad. Unfortunately we didn't get any of Sophie's day at the zoo because of camera shortages:)!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Mother/Daughter, Father/Son
Yesterday we had a Mother/Daughter, Father/Son outing. Logan took Collin on the frontrunner to the Ogden Train Museum (Collin loves trains, especially the frontrunner which he calls "the white train") and I took Sophie on a much anticipated trip to the zoo. It was so fun to be able to spend some one on one time with the kids and grow a little bit closer to them. Sophie loved the zoo and was all about doing what ever it was that she wanted--we hit every animal, ride, statue, slide, food stop, and gift shop in the zoo. It was definitely her day. Collin enjoyed riding the front runner and seeing all of the trains, especially the big train outside of the museum that he could climb all over. It was a fun day and so nice to be able to make each child feel so special and loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So she got you to the zoo huh? Sounds like you had fun though. I need to start doing more fun things with Olivia. I'm glad she can't read your blog she'd really feel like she got jipped when it comes to outings.
I just can't believe that kids hair. You could probably sell it to a Hollywood makeup artist for enough to pay off your house. What a cute kid. The stewardesses are gonna go nuts for him in 20 years.
Good for you guys! You're such great parents!
Collin looks like he is having so much fun! I love having those one-on-one times.
I hope I get to have kids as cool as yours.
Post a Comment