I love fairs. I have loved them ever since I was little and have many great memories of going to the fair with my parents. I love everything about them, and look forward to taking my kids each year. I was lucky enough to be able to go to the Davis County Fair with my good friend Tiff, her little girl, and one of her good friends. It was such a good time. We made the rounds and did just about everything. It was a fun evening with friends. 


This flower was a highlight for Sophie. She remembers getting one from last year and was looking forward to getting another one. Unfortunately, it didn't make it through the night and popped before we left.

Sophie loved this tortoise. It was one of the few animals that she wasn't afraid of. It however was on the move and she had to chase it just to get a couple of touches in!

My favorite picture of the evening--I love it!
2 comments:
It was such a fun time! I love the fair too! It always reminds me of going with you and your parents to the Salt Lake Fair. Hopefully our kids will have some great memories of the fair as well.
The fair was so fun. Thanks for letting me and my screaming baby, and family tag along. You are such a good mom.
Post a Comment