I love July because of all of the activities that take place throughout the month. I have always loved parades and fireworks and I look forward every year to taking my kids to these event. It is fun to experience their excitement with them. We were lucky enough to see a 4th of July parade before we left on our vacation to St. George. The kids and I went to the West Bountiful parade with my parents and then enjoyed a yummy BBQ. The parade was shorter this year, but there was no shortage of candy. Both Sophie and Collin brought home a gallon size Ziploc bag full of candy. These are some cute shots of the kids in their "parade clothes" enjoying the parade. The only thing missing was Logan. I was sad that he had to work this year, but it was still a lot of fun.
Monday, July 7, 2008
The Parade!
I love July because of all of the activities that take place throughout the month. I have always loved parades and fireworks and I look forward every year to taking my kids to these event. It is fun to experience their excitement with them. We were lucky enough to see a 4th of July parade before we left on our vacation to St. George. The kids and I went to the West Bountiful parade with my parents and then enjoyed a yummy BBQ. The parade was shorter this year, but there was no shortage of candy. Both Sophie and Collin brought home a gallon size Ziploc bag full of candy. These are some cute shots of the kids in their "parade clothes" enjoying the parade. The only thing missing was Logan. I was sad that he had to work this year, but it was still a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute pictures! Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun.
Post a Comment