Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A Nice Sunday Evening

Last Sunday after a relaxing day at home, I was feeling itchy to get out of the house.  We decided to go to Temple Square and walk around--it had been a while since we had been there.  The evening was so nice.  The weather was cool (a little windy and rainy) and it was just so nice to get out with the family and enjoy each other on the grounds of the Temple.  I think this was probably the kids most favorite visit to Temple Square.


Both kids loved the fountains and had fun splashing in the water--maybe too much fun!


Sophie is just about impossible to take pictures of lately.  I usually have to bribe her our catch her off guard.  This is the only picture we got of her that is in focus.  She is constantly moving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. wish I'd been there. can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday afternoon/evening.