Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice, That's What Little Girls Are Made Of!
We have thought all along that we were having a baby girl, and our suspicions were confirmed today when we had our ultrasound. We are officially having a healthy baby girl. It will be so fun to have another girl in the family. Both of the kids are excited and I know that Sophie will love having a sister (eventually!). We brought home a picture of the baby for each of them to have and Collin kept lifting up my shirt trying to "see" the baby. I think that he is understanding that we are having a new baby--at least a little.
Now to come up with a name! Logan and I each have one that we love so we will have to battle it out for the winner. I suggested arm wrestling and the winner gets to choose the name, until I realized that I would lose for sure.
3 comments:
Congratulations! Little girls are so fun. I hope you're feeling great.
I am so happy for you! I can't wait to hear who wins the arm wrestling match! I love what you did with your blog it looks great.
So exciting! That will be so fun to both have girls this time1
Post a Comment