Holy cow, I can't believe that my baby boy is 2 years old already. I can remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. He is growing and changing so much. I must admit that he is much easier today than he was back then and for that I am grateful. I love Collin so much and and am so very grateful that he is a part of our family. Life wouldn't be the same without him.
Here is some interesting things about Collin at 2 years old:
- Favorite Foods: Collin loves frozen bean burritos, chili, fresh fruit, vegetables, yogurt, ice cream, and treats of any kind.
- Likes: "B Lovey" (which is his binky and a burp rag), cars and trucks, animals (especially the elephant), reading books, playing with Sophie, playing outside, playing in the sand, and coloring.
- Dislikes: Collin hates being told "No", getting his hair washed, wearing a bib, and being left out of the action--he wants to be doing just what everyone else (especially Sophie) is doing.
- Commonly Used Words and Expressions: Collin can say most anything, but these are a few of the things that he says all of the time-- "Logan!", "My name is Collin Curtis", " It Is!", "No like it", "Ya", "No take a nap", " Love you", and "Be right back".
Happy Birthday Collin! I hope that you have a special day and know just how much you are loved by everyone.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Collin! Time flys for sure. I can't believe he is 2. Now that means my baby will be turning 2 soon. Scares me to death. Hope he had a great birthday!
He is too cute. Love the picture.
Post a Comment