Monday, March 10, 2008

Sunny Day

We have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather we have been having lately.  It is such a nice change, and it is getting me more and more excited for Spring and Summer.  I have a hard time staying indoors when there is so much sunshine outside.  We had quite the day full of slides, balls, shovels, rakes, bikes, and bubbles.  It couldn't have been better.  I was able to get my garden all ready to plant.  It was so nice to get out and work in the yard.  I need to take advantage of this urge now, because I know that in a little while I will not enjoy the yard work quite as much--and it just isn't as enjoyable in the scorching heat! 

Also today we loaded the kids up and went on a bike ride.  It is so much fun to ride as a family.  It was a little chilly when you got going fast, but worth it.  I hope that this is something that we continue all through out the summer.  Sophie will now let Collin in the trailer with her without too much protest, so our biking future is looking better than it was last year.  


No comments: