Monday, March 31, 2008
PINK Nails!
Sophie took on my bad habit of biting her nails--although I swear it is genetics:) Anyway she bites her nails and Logan and I are always thinking of ways to get her to stop. We bought this "No Bite" nail polish that works really well for me, however Sophie refuses to let me put it on because she says that it stings. So the other day Logan got the idea that if she had PINK nails that she wouldn't bite them because she would think they were so pretty. She loved the idea--the only problem was that I didn't have any nail polish, let alone any PINK nail polish. So after patiently waiting much of the day Sophie finally got her pink nails. She loves them and was so excited to have PINK nails. I tried to take a picture of them, but none of them turned out, so you can just imagine her beautiful PINK nails with PINK rhinestones! And I haven't seen her bite her nails since!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man you should have come to our house, we have pink nailpolish galore. Anniston always needs her finger & toe nails painted. That's a great idea though to get her to stop biting her nails.
Post a Comment