Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Look What I Did Today...





Sophie and I (with the help of my dad) had a lot of fun planting peas in our garden today.  Sophie became quite the gardener and claimed most of the garden as hers.  Whenever we would get close to where she was working she would say "Get out of my garden!"--and all of the tools were "just my size."  She even planted her own set of peas (or as she likes to call them pink flowers) in a bowl to bring inside.  I doubt they will grow due to the fact that she gave them so much water they are swimming!  She keeps asking me about every hour if they are growing yet.  I am thinking about buying a pink flower and planting it in her bowl and telling her her flower grew.  She is so excited, and I just don't think hers is going to amount to anything.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Wow! Speedy guys - we're going to have to get our peas planted now. So fun to be outside enjoying the sunshine we've been having!

Doug & Jen said...

I can't wait for a yard...and garden!