
At the age of three, Sophie now insists on dressing herself. Good and bad! She certainly has a style that is all her own (or at least different from mine). She doesn't care about the weather outside, or about matching at all. The more it clashes, the better. On most days, she chooses to wear the outfits that I absolutely loath. Other days, she chooses things that I love, but puts them into incredible combinations that make me want to cringe. Despite how I feel, she usually wins. One day after she picked a shirt that I am not incredible fond of, I told her it was "yucky" and suggested that she pick a new one. This totally broke her heart and made her cry. I instantly felt bad and have been a lot better about letting her pick for herself, no matter how bad I want to intervene. This is what she chose today--her red hippo shirt with her yellow and pink capri pants. Topped off with her adorable hot pink shoes with no socks. Did I mention we are having a huge snow storm outside?!
No comments:
Post a Comment