
It was an all boy Christmas for Collin. He received trucks of all kids, cars, and his most favorite a basketball hoop. He has quite the skills. I just love this picture of him dunking the ball.

Sophie had one Christmas wish and that was for a pair of slippers. Well Santa listened and she received. She also got a bunch of princess dress-up stuff, games, and her favorite a kid tough digital camera. She is quite the photographer. She walks around our house snapping photos right and left.

Logan and I enjoyed spending the day with our children and our families. I feel lucky to have Logan home for the holiday and enjoyed every minute we could spend together.

We hope that all of you had a wonderful Christmas as well. Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Great posts babe! You are an amazing woman. Thanks for making it a Christmas to remember.
Post a Comment