Last weekend we went to Park City with my parents and stayed in a condo together. It was a lot of fun and quite relaxing. We spent the weekend shopping, watching movies, swimming in the hot tub, (I am afraind of public pools since this virus has been going around) eating junk food, going on the Alpine Slide, and did I mention shopping? It was good to go on a mini vacation as a family. We haven't gone anywhere all together since Collin has been born. It was also good to be able to be with Grandma and Grandpa. They are always a good time and a lot of help with the kids.

The kids enjoying Main Street kickin' it with the big bear!
We all really liked the Alpine Slide and Coaster. Even my mom was up for the adventure. Sophie just takes right to the speed. It doesn't even phase her. Sometimes I think that she is more brave than I am. It is a good thing that she has a dad to take her on these adventurous rides. If she was riding with me I would totally freak out and slow way down, probably making the person behind me want to kill me!

Here is my mom zooming down the Alpine Slide. She loved it and wanted to go again!
No comments:
Post a Comment