Monday, December 1, 2014

November 29, 2014. Ruby's Frozen 6th Birthday!

Ever since Frozen cam out Ruby has wanted a Frozen Birthday, so that is what she got! It turned out so cute and I think she had a wonderful day filled with lots of Frozen fun! She had some cute little friends come over and they played "pin the nose on Olaf," had a Frozen scavenger hunt, and made snowmen out of glitter playdough. And of course they opened presents and had cake and ice cream! Such a fun afternoon for a fun, girl! Happy 6th birthday Ruby! We love you!








I just love this spunky girl!



I LOVE the way this cake turned out! One of my favorites that I have made for the kids so far!





 Snowman making was a hit!




I just love this cute group of friends she has. 



Happy Birthday Ruby! May all your wishes come true!


No comments: