Friday, January 31, 2014

December 31, 2013. Happy New Year!

We had so much fun celebrating New Years with the kids. Like last year I put together some activities and put them in a paper bag. The kids took turns opening them every hour. We had so much fun. Some of the highlights included ice cream sundaes, dance parties, hide and seek (my favorite of the night), resolutions, and ringing in the New Year with a toast and some party poppers! The kids loved staying up until midnight (we set the clocks forward 2 hours) and I loved celebrating with them! I'm sure it won't be too much longer before they would rather be with their friends.

Although 2013 was a difficult year, it was also a year filled with many blessings. I'm grateful for those blessings, and most of all grateful for my family. They are everything. I am one lucky wife and momma!










Happy New Year!