Tuesday, June 18, 2013

June13, 2013. Robostilskin.


Right before school got out Sophie brought home a coloring contest to name a new robot that Lakeview Hospital has to perform surgeries with. She LOVES coloring contests and completes many of them. Usually though, I don't return them. But, I have been spending a lot of time at the Hospital lately (my mom has been very sick) and I returned her enrty on one of my daily visits there. A few days later, I received a call that out of 160 entries, Sophie had won!!!! Her robot name was chosen! We were so excited for her. We got to attend an awards ceremony for her where she received a certificate, a bag of prizes, and had the chance to try out the robot! She was thrilled. And we are so proud of her! Way to go Sophie!!!





                                 










No comments: