Thursday, May 23, 2013

May 15, 2013. Ruby's Last Day of Preschool!

Ruby had her last day of preschool for the year (she still has one more year before Kindergarten)! She had a great year with a wonderful teacher! She made many new friends and looked forward to going each time! She liked everything about school, but I think her favorite part was earning gum-balls! She was always so happy to announce when it was gum-ball day!! I am so proud of my sweet girl! 

She had a fun little picnic/graduation at the park. The kids ate, played, and sang some super cute songs! I couldn't be more ready for school to end for my big kids, but I always feel a little sad for preschool to come to an end. Maybe because it is a little like a play date with some learning thrown in there too! And maybe it is because it makes me realize my babies are growing up!

I did some comparison shots from the first day and the last day! She is definitely growing up and looking older! 

The first day shot are on the left and the last day shots are on the right.






No comments: