Monday, March 18, 2013

February 25, 2013. California Adventures!


Our day at California Adventures was the best day of our vacation! It was so fun! The biggest highlight of the day was our Princess lunch at Ariel's Grotto! It was amazing! Both girls were in heaven meeting the beautiful princesses.  I think Collin enjoyed it too, although he would never tell you he did!  We made sure that Ruby had her special dance with Belle. She was so excited she could hardly talk through the whole lunch. It was definitely something that I am glad we didn't miss out on. I know she will remember it for a long time to come!

Another highlight of the day was Car's Land! It was like we had just entered Radiator Springs!  Everything was done so well. We were lucky and got to ride the Cars ride several times without much of a wait, and the kids loved getting their pictures taken with Lightening McQueen and Mater. They were pretty cool. They interacted with whatever the kids said. So much fun!

It was such a fun day and the perfect ending to our vacation! When we got home, I asked the kids what their favorite part of the trip was. Collin said "California Screaming," Sophie said "the Ariel ride and the Princess lunch," and Ruby said "dancing with Belle!" I think we all had a great time and made some great memories!












1 comment:

Sarah said...

I really wish I could have come to Disneyland with you! Love all the pictures. One of my favorite places ever!