Sunday, January 13, 2013

a month in photos. December 2012.



During the month of December 2012


Ruby turned 4 years old
we celebrated with a Pinkalicious Party! So fun!!
...
we visited Temple Square to see the Christmas lights
... 
Both Ruby and Collin sang in Christmas Programs at their school
They did such a great job!
...
Ruby danced in her Christmas dance recital
...
We celebrated Christmas with family parties, crafts, gifts, and fun!
Santa even made a stop at our house!!!
...
We went ice skating and had so much fun!
...
Logan and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary!
...
And we rang in the New Year together!

What a great month!!




Month in photos 2012! 
So fun to have all these monthly photo collages complete.  Now I just need to turn them into a fun book!  I can't wait!!


1 comment:

Suzanne O'Brien said...

Hi, love your month in review collages. I would love to use this collage for my 2012 book but can't seem to get the download to work from Simple As That and no response to my (or others) inquiries over there. Any chance you could email or Dropbox the .psd file to me? I would REALLY appreciate it! obrien_suzanne@yahoo.com

Hope you are planning to keep something like this up for 2013, your cute family will love this keepsake!