Saturday, December 15, 2012

Mexico Part 3

October 22, 2012
Our last full day in Puerto Vallarta we spent the day in the jungle zooming on zip lines, repelling, climbing crazy ladders, riding ATV's and having such a good time!  It was such a fun day.  I was so nervous, but quickly warmed up to it after the first ride.  It was a blast.  











our fun group!




 Logan's goal while riding the ATV's was to get me soaked and covered with mud!  He succeeded.  It was a lot of fun! 


 Our last adventure of the day was Mexico's longest and fastest zip line at over 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) in length and reaching speeds of up to 100 kph (or 60 mph)! It thought this was going to be so much more scary than it was!


Goodness!  Just posting these pictures of Mexico makes me want to go back.  Right now.  It was such a great trip.  I am glad that Logan and I were able to escape and spend some time alone together.  And I am so grateful that we have such amazing parents that so willingly and lovingly watched over our children while we were away.

No comments: