Friday, November 23, 2012

Mexico Part 2

October 21, 2012

The next day in Puerto Vallarta Logan took some surfing lessons and I tagged along for the ride!  It was such a nice day. We met up with Miguel, the surf instructor, at a Walmart nearby and he took us to a beautiful private surf beach.

Logan was a natural.  He got up his first wave and rode it all the way in!  He had such a blast.  I think he could have done it all day.  While he surfed, I hung out on the beach (because it was a private surf beach I was the only person on the sand), took pictures, and read my book.  It was a relaxing afternoon in the sun!


























After Logan had his fill of the waves, Miguel took us to a surf bar called Kilometro 5.  It was a neat little place complete with sand floors and an amazing view.  The food was great too!




Such a fun day! Here is a video I made from still shots of Logan surfing!






No comments: