Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Giving Thanks

I have so much to be thankful for.  At the top of my list is my family.  My amazing husband, four wonderful kids, loving parents and in-laws.  I truly am blessed.

We had a wonderful holiday this year.  We held a small Thanksgiving dinner at our house this year with my parents.  With the help of my mom, we had quite the feast. Everything was delicious and it was so nice to spend time together. I loved seeing my children excited about the holiday.




 This picture cracks me up.  You never know what you'll get when you use the timer/remote!



 Sophie decided that she wanted a turkey leg for dinner!




Sophie shared with us a book she made at school about The First Thanksgiving.

Later that evening, we headed over to Logan's parents house for some more fun! Logan took the kids on a little hike and afterwards they enjoyed playing with cousins! It was a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: