Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sophie's Baptism

On September 1st, Sophie was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It was a beautiful day.  Sophie was so excited.  She had many friends and family members that came to support her decision.  She sang with a group of her cute friends her favorite primary song, When I am Baptized, and she was given a beautiful blessing by Logan.  Sophie looked so pretty in her white dress.  I hope it is a day she will never forget.

I meant to take pictures of her big day.  I had my camera, but we didn't get to the church as early as I would have liked to so I thought I would take some after the baptism instead of before.  But then after, it was a rush to get home and get the ice cream sundaes going so no pictures then either.  That evening I was totally bummed.  I can never recreate this day.  At least I have the pictures I took a couple weeks before the baptism of her in her pretty dress. Sometimes we are just too busy living life to capture it!












1 comment:

Hannah said...

she looked so stunning!!!