Wednesday, September 5, 2012

September 4, 2012. First Day of School!!

The kids started school! Collin wasn't even nervous to be going to school all day. He has come so far. Not too long ago he struggled going to school so much and now it is no big deal. I sure am proud of him.

I can't believe how big my kids are getting. I look at these pictures and wonder where the time has gone. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was taking Sophie's pictures on the first day of Kindergarten.  Now she is in third grade.  Yikes!!!

They both had a great first day. Sophie was excited about writing in cursive and doing multiplication. Collin was excited about a reward spinner he has in his classroom.  It is so good to hear them excited about school. I hope they have a great year!

I love them!










No comments: