Friday, August 3, 2012

Lyla, Month XI




To My Lyla,

Last year at this time I couldn't wait for the day you would be born.  I wanted time to fast forward to the very moment when I would get to hold you in my arms for the very first time.  Now I wish that I could pause time, or at least slow it down.  You are growing so quickly.  You aren't that little snuggly baby anymore, but the little person you are becoming is something pretty special too.

You are one loved little lady.  Your brother and sisters absolutely adore you.  You should see the crazy things they will do to get your attention.  They are constantly in your face smothering you with love and affection.  I spend a good part of my day telling them to give you your space!  I hope that you guys always have a close relationship with one another.

Lyla you are a Daddy's girl.  You light up whenever he is around.  You love being in his arms, crawling all over him, playing with his watch, and grabbing at his glasses.  I don't think he will ever let you have them, but it never stops you from trying!!

Oh Lyla, you bring us joy.  You bring us smiles and laughter.  We love you and are so blessed to have your sweet spirit in our family.

XOXO
Your Momma


No comments: