Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August...

 I feel like August will forever and always be a crazy busy month!  My head spins thinking about and planning all our upcoming events.  I have been making lists, and shopping like crazy.  Hopefully everything will all come together.  

This little troublemaker turns one on Saturday!  She is growing up so fast.  She is so close to taking steps all on her own.  Part of me is so excited for her, and another part of me wants to push her down.


A week after Lyla's birthday Sophie turns eight.  How is it that my first baby is eight?  Planning her birthday has been hard for me.  She has a million ideas and plans and she can't decide on any of them.  I finally just told her I would plan it.  But now I worry about whether she will like it or not!  I'm sure she will.

The following week is her baptism.  She is so excited!  And we are excited for her.  I took her out for a little photo shoot and got some great shots of her in her new baptism dress.  She is such a beautiful girl. She met with the Bishop last week and finalized her program.  It is going to be a wonderful day!


Luckily, school starts later this year so I don't have to add that to my list of things to stress about.  Although I am more than ready for them to go back.  Ready for routine and structure again.  All the kids are dying to go back to school shopping for backpacks and pencils and things like that.  We'll see if we can squeeze it in soon.

No comments: