Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last Day of School

I thought it might be fun to document the last day of school .  I always take pictures on the first day of school, why not the last day also?  It is just as momentous.  I thought it would be fun to have the kids wear the same clothes they wore on the first day to get a really good look at how much they have grown through out the year.  And my how they have grown!!  I have such great kids.

The obvious difference with Collin is his hair...one little haircut and he looks older and wiser!




I die over how much Sophie has grown.  You can't see it too much in the first picture group, but the second one I look at and think "where did my baby go?"  Her little girl look is gone.  I think a lot of it has to do with her brand spankin' new front teeth.  This year she lost 4 teeth.  Love her!




We have been blessed with such great teachers.  I love the picture of Sophie with her teacher.  Both kids really liked their teachers, but Sophie always develops a close relationship with hers.  When I look at this picture I see a girl who just loves her teacher...and I see an amazing teacher who loves her job and her students.  I am grateful for that.  I know that in a couple of days Sophie will really miss Mrs. Prince and will want to stop by her house to say "hi."  I don't think Collin will miss school too much, he is probably more excited to be out of school and ready for the lazy days of Summer!!


No comments: