Thursday, June 14, 2012

Horseback Riding Lessons

Sophie started taking horseback riding lessons a couple of weeks ago.  So far she has LOVED it.  She hasn't been the least bit nervous and is so much more confident around animals since she has started.  Her teacher is great and is very patient and thorough.  Sophie pretty much does it all...brushes and saddles Ace, practices proper riding posture, steers, and her favorite so far...trots!  It's been a fun to watch her and brings back a lot of memories for me!

Sophie spent a Saturday afternoon with my parents shopping for the perfect boot for her riding lessons and finally picked out the perfect sparkly ones.  She also took my old cowgirl hat from when I was little and spiced it up a bit with a new band and a flower.  She is quite the cowgirl!  She may have been seen riding her bike in her new boots a few times!!  Love her!









1 comment:

Ani Grey said...

Wow! Those are some awesome boots. I think I need some...