Friday, May 25, 2012

Sophie's Patriotic Program

5/23/12
Sophie had her Patriotic Program at school today. She has been preparing for this for almost the entire school year.  It was a great program.  She sang her little heart out...she knew all the words, and all the actions.  I was so proud of her.  At performances like these I walk the line between crying and laughing.  I loved watching my sweet girl on the stage.

I had a hard time taking photos during the performance because I was wrestling the two littles...so I took some of her when I got home.  At one point I was trying to get her to smile by singing some of the songs she sang. I sang the wrong words and she thought that was the funniest thing ever.  I love this girl!




1 comment:

Hannah said...

so cute, i'm sure she was amazing