Saturday, April 21, 2012

Banff

Logan had a long overnight (32 hours) in Calgary last week.  He asked me to come along and  I hesitantly agreed.  I hesitated because I was not ready to leave the baby yet, but she couldn't come along because she is the only one in our family without a passport.   But I knew she was in good hands, so I went for it!  And it was a blast.  I loved every minute that Logan and I spent together.  

We rented a car and drove to Banff, where we took in the beautiful scenery.    We walked up and down Banff avenue, had some lunch, did some window shopping, and then headed out for a little walk around a lake.  After our walk we went and soaked in the hot mineral pool.  I loved it.  I could have sat there all day soaking in the warm water and people watching!!  After the hot pool we took a drive to Lake Louise...a very very frozen Lake Louise before heading back to the hotel for an early flight back home the next morning.  It was a jammed packed day full of fun!!  Thanks babe for showing me a good time...Love you!












No comments: