Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Lyla, Month VI




To My Lyla:

Of your six months of life, this has been one of my most favorite.  Although they have all been great, you are just so fun right now.  Your personality is really starting to shine.  You are so smiley, happy, and easy going.  Your laugh is the best thing on earth and I can't help but tickle you just to hear it.

You finished up your physical therapy this month...Yay!! and have mastered rolling.  You are so close to sitting on your own and you love it!!  You also started eating solids this month.  You aren't quite sure about them yet, but you seem to like them okay.  You always open wide for the first spoonful and then give me a sour pucker face like you are wondering how I could have given you such a thing.

Every time I look at you I see myself.  I think that you look so much like I did as a baby.  Your hair has turned curly and to say that I love it would be an understatement.  I didn't think that I was going to have a little girl with my curls but it looks like you have proven me wrong.

You have the best brother and sisters you could ever ask for.  They love to pieces and you think they are all pretty neat too!  You have however, developed a special bond with Sophie.  Your eyes light up each time she comes near you.  It makes my heart melt to see the two of you...sisters...creating that special bond.

Happy six months, Lyla Bug.  I can't believe it has already been half a year.
Love you,
Your Momma








No comments: