Thursday, March 15, 2012

ballet! ballet! BALLET!!!

Ruby started a little ballet and tap class this week.  She was born to dance.  She dances wherever she goes ...prancing and lifting her leg up in a mini arabesque.  She was so excited.  I took her to pick out a leotard and she instantly fell in love with the first pink one that she saw.  It does look really cute on her though!  




I stayed and watcher her first class.  It was the most adorable and funny class ever.  I loved watching Ruby try to imitate the steps that her teacher was doing...I couldn't help but chuckle as my little girl all dressed in pink, with sunshine arms, sashed across the room!

Happy dancing Ruby Jane!!

3 comments:

Elyse Alexandria said...

I love reading your posts about your cute family :) Just wondering, what kind of camera do you have?

Jenn said...

Thanks Elyse!
I have a Canon Rebel XS. It is a little over 3 years old...I would love to upgrade but I have a list a mile long of things that I would like to get! LOL!! It works great for what I use it for though!! What kind of camera do you have?

lesa said...

so cute!