Saturday, December 31, 2011

Celebrating 9 Years

picture by Jami Caldwell

On December 28th Logan and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary.  It is absolutely crazy to me that we have been married for nine years.  I love him more and more everyday.  What an amazing husband and father he is.  I consider myself so lucky to be spending everyday with my best friend.

We were able to spend most of the day together!  We started out at a local spa where we participated in a couples teaching massage.  It was so relaxing a fun!  A little overwhelming at times with all the information we were trying to take in but something very fun to do together!  Later on, we headed off to a nice dinner for two.  The food was good, and the company was even better!.  We shared some memories of our wedding day and of the past nine years ... it was so nice to just be together.  There is nothing better than a night out on the town with my man!

Happy nine years babe!
Love you.

1 comment:

Logan said...

Thanks beautiful!