Thursday, December 8, 2011

Belle Party

Ruby wanted a Belle Birthday this year ... and that is what she got!
She fell in love with this cake online and I decided she just had to have it.  So I put my cake making skills to the test.  It turned out pretty awesome if I do say so myself! However, Ruby wasn't quite as impressed.  In fact she wan't impressed at all and was disappointed that I didn't make the cake pictured on the cake mix box!  Oh well.

It was a low key party with the Grandparents, and Ruby loved every minute of it!  Pizza, presents, and cake!!  What's not to love?






Admiring her cake ...


She had a lot of help opening her presents from an eager brother and sister.  I had to keep reminding them who the birthday girl was.




She is one loved little girl ... and it shows.  She was totally spoiled.




She has been talking about this binky baby for a while now ... and it was a hit!  She is such a little mommy!



Cake time!!!  Ruby didn't eat one bite!  I later learned that she doesn't like frosting ... I think because it gets you messy.  Good thing I had some unfrosted cupcakes for her to eat later in the evening!


 Blowing out the candles ...  I think she had some help in this area as well!


Happy Birthday my little princess!  I can't believe you are three!!

No comments: