Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BMX

My boys have started a new sport together ... BMX racing! They are having a great time together. I have never seen Collin have so much passion about something. He absolutely loves it. He would ride around the track all day if he could. Even when he crashes {which gives me a heart attack every. single. time.} he gets up crying that he wants to go again.


he looks so little out there on the track with his new racing bike



logan practicing before the race

Last Friday I had the opportunity go watch them race. Both of them did awesome and I had a blast cheering them on from the bleachers. Logan took 3rd place in his class. Collin unfortunately didn't place this time around but last time he won a trophy which has now become his prized possession. I love my boys and I am so glad that they get to share this together!


such handsome boys

No comments: