Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Big Girl Bed

Ruby finally {I say finally because it took forever for the furniture to arrive} made the transition to her big girl bed. It was super easy. For the most part she lays right down and goes to sleep. The biggest obstacle has been having the girls get used to sharing a room ... although I know it will get better with time.


I wasn't sure she would give up her crib and thought that maybe we would have to take it down before the new baby arrives, but she LOVES to sleep in her new bunk bed and now calls the crib baby Lyla's bed!



The first night I put her to bed I didn't put up the guard rail {on the bottom bunk}. I wanted to see how she did without it. As Logan and I were going to bed that night I decided that maybe I would put it up so I didn't worry about her falling out of bed all night. We walked into her room and she was snuggled up nice and cozy on the floor. She had fallen out and it didn't even wake her. It was the funniest and saddest thing.


I can 't believe how big she looks all tucked into her big girl bed. It is hard to see her grow up. I still see her as my baby. {sigh!}

No comments: