Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Bump :: 36 Weeks


I was so excited for my doctors appointment this week. I was sure that she was going to tell me things are moving along nicely. But that didn't happen. Instead I felt like she said I was going to be pregnant forever. It has been really hard for me not having an induction planned this pregnancy. It makes it seem like there is NO end in sight. I guess I need to work on my patience! I am still so excited for your arrival, although I have to admit that I am getting nervous for how your sister Ruby is going to feel when you come. She is still so much the baby of the family. I am sure I am stressing about nothing and it will all work out just fine!


2 comments:

Amber Jensen said...

I feel your pain. I am so tired of being pregnant. My feet are so swollen it is ridiculous. I have a scheduled c section for aug 24th, but even that seems too far away. I keep hoping my blood pressure will be high, but so far that has not happened. I am tired!

Anna said...

I hope the last of the pregnancy goes well! I can't believe you're practically full term, since I haven't seen you past the first trimester! You're blog is so fun to look at. How talented you are at cute, crafty, artistic things as well as at being a mom!