Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Bump :: 28 Weeks



I am so excited to meet you. I finished up my Hypnobirthing class and now I want to pack my bag and head to the hospital. I still have to wait though ... you are not finished growing and I am not ready for you yet. I seem to be so indecisive when it comes to buying things for you. I guess I just want everything to be perfect. I can feel you so much more now. I love every little kick and movement that you make. You are a stubborn one and only move when you want to. It seems like every time I have your Daddy feel my tummy you stop. Silly little baby!

1 comment:

Amber Jensen said...

Your belly is so cute! I don't think I am brave enough to show mine off unless I do some major editing!!!! It is funny how different each pregnancy is. This baby does not stop moving ever. That might be a bad sign of things to come! I know how you feel, I am super excited to be done. I am all ready to go. Good luck, and I can't wait to see your little one!